> Organic omega 3, 6 and 9 seed oil
> Heart Health
> Supple Joints
> Smooth Skin
Udo's Oil is the richest vegetarian source of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids available in Ireland. These wondrous essential fatty acids play a vital role in skin, joint, brain and heart health to help you look and feel amazing, inside and out.
Udo's Oil combines only the very best natural ingredients. It contains flax seed oil which has twice the omega 3 of fish oils. Traditionally used in cooking across India and China, sesame oil is rich in omega 6 and vitamins A, B and E while sunflower seed oil, another great omega 6 source, enhances the Udo's Oil taste. It also features coconut oil of the very highest quality to help protect the heart. Evening primrose oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory; soy lecithin helps brain cells and nerves; rice bran oil contains cholesterol lowering sterols and tocotrienol acts as a powerful, natural anti-oxidant. That’s a whole lot of omega goodness without a single whiff of fish.
Remarkably, the 3, 6 and 9 omegas in Udo's Oil come in the perfect 2:1:1 ratio. Documented benefits include softer, silkier skin and hair, greater suppleness in the joints, better mood and energy levels and reduced symptoms of PMS and menopause. Meanwhile users report than certain glow that comes with simply great health.
Why choose Udo’s Oil?
Formulated by Dr. Udo Erasmus, Udo’s Oil delivers all the ‘good’ fats we need in the ideal ratio of 2:1:1 to optimise health, beauty and fitness whilst getting omega benefits.
Udo’s Oil is acclaimed worldwide for its multiple benefits. It is made from a unique vegan blend of organic seeds oils, so there is no fishy after-taste and is safe to use whilst pregnant and breastfeeding.
How to use?
Enjoy a drizzle of Udo's Oil in salad dressings, smoothies, soups, casseroles, porridge, pasta dishes, mashed or baked potatoes, protein shakes and more.
Udo's Oil should be kept refrigerated at all times. Once opened keep it in the fridge, preferably still in the box. Udo's Oil will remain fresh for up to 8 weeks if stored in this way. You can also freeze Udo's Oil for up to two years with no loss of flavour or benefit (don't worry, oils contract when they freeze, so the bottle won't break even if full!)
Please note this product will arrive unrefrigerated. With such a short timescale in transit its quality/strength will not be affected as the product has a long shelf life. Please refrigerate upon receipt and use as recommended. For this reason, we can’t accept returns of Udo’s Oil.
On The Blog
|Ingredients||Flax Seed Oil; Sunflower Seed Oil; Sesame Seed Oil; Coconut Oil; Evening Primrose Oil; Soy Lecithin (GMO-free); Rice bran & Oat bran germ oils; Tocotrienol|
|Buy 1 Get 1 Free||No|
- Versatile and tastyReview by Margaret
- I strive every day to make healthy life choices. I try to keep fit, eat veg, fruit and juices, But the one thing that makes keeping well my new trend. is the versatile and tasty Udo's Ultimate Oil Blend. (Posted on 3/27/2017)
- Optimum health and vitalityReview by Sorcha
- I love Udo’s oil because, by incorporating it into my diet, I am ensuring that I am getting maximum balanced nutrition from my food - thus eliminating the need to take additional standard dietary supplements. Simply substitute Udo’s oil where you would ordinarily use other varieties of oil and you have automatically significantly supplemented your health without any confusing or expensive tablets. Udo’s oil is a lifestyle choice that I can make for me and my family that is versatile, appetizing and effortless. It’s a panacea for optimum health and vitality (Posted on 12/1/2016)
- Distinct flavour in foodsReview by Dhara
- I have taken Udo’s Oil on and off over the years and feel the difference every time. I particularly notice an improvement in my skin, which becomes silk-like after a number of weeks. I am also convinced that it improves the quality of my hair, which is more than welcome! We have just introduced it onto our menu here in Cloona. Its distinct flavour brings a new dimension to our unique salads, and adds hugely to the benefit we know our program offers. We never stint on the excellence of the ingredients we use, choosing organic, biodynamic and local produce where possible. (Posted on 12/1/2016)
- Calming effectReview by Trisha
- For years I have suffered with stomach ulcers. I did not want to be on continual medication so a combination of 3 sp Udo’s Oil and 1 sp of manual honey first thing each morning means I no longer take tablets .As well as feeling better generally when taking Udo’s oil calming my ulcer is what I LOVE MOST ABOUT UDO’S OIL (Posted on 11/18/2016)
- Impressive productReview by Irene
- “I was so pleased with the effect of your Udo’s Oil, I started to tell all my friends to assist them with their arthritis. They were all very impressed as they knew how much I was suffering with the pain. Two of my friends have started to use it. I realise Udo’s oil is also gluten free. “ (Posted on 11/18/2016)
- No more cravings!Review by Christine
- “I have been using Udo,s Oil for the last two and a half months. I started using Udo’s Oil as I had bad joint pain. Since taking the oil my joint pain has been greatly reduced .I have also realized that my cravings for sugary foods and drinks have curbed and have since lost 6 pounds.My daughters have noticed a change in the appearance of my skin and have started using it too. I would recommend this to anyone (Posted on 11/18/2016)
- I feel betterReview by Brian
- Put simply, I love the comprehensive benefits that I can feel Udo's oil has been having on my entire system since I began taking it with meals just one year ago. I was initially only taking it to get more essential Omega nutrients in my diet, but soon noticed that my dandruff started to clear and even found that my thinning hair seemed thicker and healthier. I have also experienced a noticeable overall improvement in the general condition of my skin. And when I say "noticeable", I mean it's other people who are noticing. Most importantly of all, I really do just FEEL better! I love that it's made using fresh, natural, organic ingredients and have recommended it to many friends now. (Posted on 10/27/2016)
- New lease of lifeReview by Joan
- I first heard of Udo's Choice Oil three years ago when my next door neighbour recommended it to me for my stiff joints. I started taking Udo's Choice Oil straight away and I cannot believe the new lease of life it has given me since then. My joints are flexible and pain free. I also notice I have much more energy and now I take a twenty minute brisk walk daily for twenty minutes. My nails, which were always brittle, now look healthy and my skin has a shine. I take four tablespoons daily, as does my husband, and we have recommended it to family members and friends. I am happy in the knowledge that Udo's Choice Oil is made from natural ingredients and does not have any side effects which I was getting from the medication I was taking for stiff joints before taking the Udo's Choice Oil. I have stopped taking the medication and rely on Udo's Choice Oil solely for ease of movement now. Thank you for making me nimble again. (Posted on 10/27/2016)
- Good bye to blemishes!Review by Marie
I decided to write in and praise Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend. Since my early 20's I developed some blemishes around my chin. These blemishes come and go and despite my best efforts I couldn't seem to figure out a pattern. However, after introducing Udo's Choice Oil into my diet and adding 2 tablespoons to my daily smoothie, I have noticed a massive improvement. The blemishes are non existent and my skin no longer has any dry areas!
(Posted on 10/25/2016)
- Simply the bestReview by Gintare
- I started taking Udo’s oil in both forms - capsules and oil. I don’t have bad skin, but before the monthly girlish ‘thing’ hormons would always give me trouble. Few breakouts here and there would show up. A month later i didn’t notice even one spot, now is the third month and its still same. They just disappeared and never came back. The skin is glowing, I stopped using the foundation because i want to show off my radiant skin. It just simply works and the results speak for themselves. (Posted on 10/20/2016)