1 knob butter
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 large white onion
1 large diced sweet potato, peeled and diced to 2cm cubes
1 butternut squash, peeled and diced to 2cm cubes
900ml vegetable stock
2 tablespoons Udo's Oil
- Melt the butter in a pan and add your olive oil.
- Add the onions to soften, then the sweet potato and butternut squash.
- Add stock and bring to the boil, turn down heat and simmer for around 45 minutes.
- Use a blender to blend all the ingredients together (you can leave to cool before doing this step).
- Stir in Udo's Oil and season to taste.