Courtesy of Sarah Brereton
Calories: 325cal per person
2 chicken fillets
1 cup of water
¾ cup uncooked whole wheat Cous Cous
½ tsp salt
2 cups cherry tomatoes
¾ cup of chopped cucumber
½ chopped red onion
Salt & pepper
1/4 cup of lemon juice
2 dessert spoons Udo’s Oil
Whole wheat Cous Cous is packed with fibre-low in cholesterol, fat and salt.
1. Sauté chicken fillets that have been cut into strips
2. Bring one cup of water to the boil and gradually stir in cous cous and salt
3. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes
4. Transfer to a bowl, and fluff with a fork
5. Stir in tomatoes (lightly sauté if desired)
6. Add remaining ingredients to chicken that was cooked and left to cook slightly.
7. Serve immediately drizzled with Udo’s oil, or refrigerate for an hour covered to allows flavours to blend.